Before contacting us, have you A) searched the site? Click the magnifying glass icon in the top right of any page to search. B) Have you checked the support section below? Please scroll down for the Support section and see if your question has been answered there. Thank you!
C.O.B.R.A.™ Headquarters & Training Facility
24103 US19 N.
Clearwater, FL 33763
I Forgot My Password
Recover your password by clicking here. Still having trouble? Contact us via one of the methods above.
How Do I Change My Password?
- Click your profile at the top right of any page and select "My Settings".
- Scroll down to edit your password and click "Save All Changes."
I Get This Error When I Try To Log In
503: Service Temporarily Unavailable Too many IP addresses accessing one secure area! Please contact Support if you need assistance.
We have security features that prevents many people from using 1 account -- and it works by checking how many IP addresses are used to log in to any 1 account. This prevents someone from paying for a membership then giving the password out to others.
If you or others have logged into your account in too many different locations, it will prevent you from logging in for one hour.
If you find that you are constantly seeing this error even though you are using the site legitimately, please contact us via email at the link at the top of this page. We want to make sure you have the best experience possible.
How Do I Become An Official Online C.O.B.R.A.™ Graduate?
- Make sure your contact information is complete and up-to-date so that we may send you the offline component of your training material. When logged in you, your settings link will be on the top right of every page, or click here.
- Consume the training material sent to you and the online C.O.B.R.A. Training and Bonus Training content on this site.
- Take and pass all four certification tests here.
- Once you have passed the testing, you will officially become an Official Online C.O.B.R.A.™ Graduate! Your official C.O.B.R.A.™ Student Certification we send you will be yours.
- You will continue to have 24 hour access to online training material for 6 months from the date of purchase. The material sent to you will be yours.
I didn't receive the offline training material in the mail. What should I do?
- Please make sure your contact information is complete and up-to-date. If your address is correct we will send you your offline training material.
- If you are still having problems, please contact us via the contact options above.